miércoles, 14 de julio de 2010

Longtemps

Et comme toujours je le pense trop, j'avais pris une decision mais... l'opinion des autres change ma vision, je sais qu'il est bien d'écouter mais, combien d'importance tu dois donner aux ces voix?

I'm pretty sure i'm gonna do this but i don't know if my reasons are good enough, or if they're true enough. I'm scared of those thoughts i've got because i don't know if i'm just inventing, as i've done other times, a story that won't happen; and as I said, i think of it once, and again and again, and so on.

So, even when i'm decided i've got my doubts, and my fears.

Je ne suis pas sûr comme est-ce qu'il va être?




Et aprés: du temps.


1 comentario:

  1. My dearest!

    You know this is sth you must solve ASAP... don't you?

    Anyway, I know the feeling... and luckily for you, you are optimistic about this expectations most of the time... which I'm not.

    I doubt things will be as we expect them to be, but you have the balls to take the risk. I don't have them, and I'll remain coward about it.

    So... no matter how many times you think about it, bottomline, what matters is that you'll do it anyway.

    Love u!

    ResponderEliminar